Rental Policies / Terms & Conditions
- All rentals at Tri-County Rental are 1 day rentals. (24 Hour)
- We offer a weekend special on most rentals. (Friday after 12 PM to Monday at 9:00 AM for 1 day rental charge!)
- Be 18 or older
- Provide a Valid West Virginia Drivers License and live within 30 minutes or our location.
- Out of State Drivers License and those more than 30 minutes away will requires a major credit card which will be used for the rental.
- Have a valid method of payment, Cash, Check, Credit Card or Approved Account.
- Full payment for all rentals, retail purchases and chain sharpening is due at time of reservation or pickup.
- Tents require 1/3 non-refundable down payment at time of reservation and full payment before delivery and setup.
- Linens must be paid for in full at time of order and are non-refundable.
- A refundable cash deposit is required on some tools and equipment.
- Approved accounts are due and payable by the 10th of the following month.
- Overdue accounts will be charged 12%
- If you choose to reject the Damage Waiver you will be required to initial the contract and you become fully responsible for the equipment should any damage or failure occur. For more details please refer to the back of the contract under "Damage Waiver."
- All rental products may be new or used equipment. Though we work hard to keep all equipment in excellent condition, all equipment is subject to potential failure.
- Tri-County will work with clients who experience such failure during the rental period to minimize the inconvenience this might cause. In such circumstances we will provide another unit of similar type to allow the client to complete their rental contract.
- If weather or circumstances preclude completion, Tri-County Management, at their sole discretion, may provide a rain check for a future rental of that same type of equipment for a period consistent with that remaining time on the original contract, or up to the full time of the original contract.
- There are no refunds.
Note: These policies do not supersede what is stipulated in the signed rental contract.